Let’s say you found a deal on Cashbackcloud where it was shown you’ll receive certain amount of cashback. You do everything right, your account gets verified but your cashback is less than what you expected.
Why did I receive less cashback?
Although, we are very sorry for your inconvenience we can only pay you what we receive from your provider (forex broker, poker room, e-wallet service, etc.). But what could be the reason why we do not receive as much as we show on our webpage? Here are the most common reasons.
- First of all, if you have a CPA deal, you may have missed some geographic restrictions which would apply to you.
- On forex cashback deals usually we don’t receive as much commission as you expect when you trade on instruments that are not in our rebate agreement with your broker.
- Also on forex trades, at several brokers you do not receive cashback after too short trades and other specific trade types (scalping, etc.).
- At many providers there is no cashback for bonus periods. When any of your bonus is active at the broker you might stop receiving cashback.
- At many providers (for example, one of the most popular binary option brokers, IQ Option) there’s a cashback cap. This means that there’s a maximum amount of cashback you can get.
- A common reason for less cashback could the cashback period. When we calculate your cashback may not be based on the period you traded. It may differ up to 1-2 weeks.
So these are the most common reasons why you could receive less than you expected. However, if you still feel that you should earn more please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll try to help you figure out the reasons. However, at the majority of the providers we do NOT see your trading activity at all so we can only work with the commissions and data we receive. In this case, we cannot tell you why your cashback is less, so you might need to contact your support agent at your service provider.